Ski huts in Alpbach
Ski restaurant Hornboden (1850 m)
- The ski restaurant Hornboden is situated about 200 m below the top station of the Wiedersbergerhorn gondola. There is a self service restaurant in the ground floor, a full service restaurant in the first floor and a children’s ski school restaurant. It is also an ideal goal for winter hikes because of its closeness to the gondola station. The culinary band width longs from small snacks to traditional Tyrolean dishes.
Böglalm (1200 m)
- The Böglalm is one of the most beautiful and traditional huts in the Alpbach valley. It is situated below the middle station of the Pöglalm in Inneralpbach. A visit of this hut is a must for a felicitous skiing day. Beside the traditional Tyrolean dishes the Böglalm is very famous for its delicious chickens which you have to order in advance.
Kafner Ast (1600 m)
- The Kafner Ast hut is very popular with locals as well as with tourists. It is situated next to the bottom station of the Gmah lift. Beside the self service restaurant there is a big sunny terrace and a very nice bar.
Dauerstoa Alm (1857 m)
- The Dauerstoa Alm is situated above the top station of the Wiedersbergerhorn gondola. That fore it is an ideal goal for short winter hikes. The hut has been built only a few years ago. The large terrace offers a sensational view all over the Inn valley.
Joe’s Salettl (1000 m)
- Joe’s Salettl is the aprés ski bar in the Alpbach valley. It is situated next to the bottom station of the Pöglbahn in Inneralpbach. Biside the aprés ski the bar offers also very good food. We can really recommend the spareribs.