Authentic, cosmopolitan, welcoming: the Alpbachtal region
Our adventure playground, our source of strength, our happy place: Alpbachtal. Free and yet rooted, boundless and yet close-knit, light as a feather and yet firm as a rock – in short: zeitgeist meets living traditions. What are we talking about?
A place that feels like a sweet embrace.
It’s official: Our little town in the Alpbachtal valley is “Europe's most beautiful flower village”. Spend your well-deserved break from everyday life in our feel-good hotel in Alpbach at just under 1,000 metres above sea level, and soak in this new attitude to life with all your senses. Always at your own pace, always according to your own taste – life can be so easy.
Look well before you leap, as the Alpbachtal your heart might keep.
And we are speaking from experience! You will lose your heart to this wonderful place. That’s for sure.
Your card for all purposes:
Accommodation in Alpbachtal: free but priceless services
Alpbachtal Card is your key to an unforgettable holiday in the Alpbachtal region and is included in your stay at our wellness hotel in Alpbachtal. Secure your admission ticket to a world of free attractions and benefits!
- Use of the mountain lifts (Wiedersbergerhornbahn, Reitherkogelbahn, and Markbachjochbahn lifts)
- Use of Regiobus Mittleres Unterinntal
- Childcare at Juppi Kids’ Club in Reith
- Minigolf at the Children’s Park in Reith in Alpbachtal
- Sports and active programme: tennis, guided hikes, curling …
- Entry to the Augustiner Museum and Museum of Tyrolean Farmhouses
- Numerous discounts at local shops
- Use of the ski buses and the Regiobus Mittleres Unterinntal
- Use of the beginner’s lift in Kramsach and T-bar lift in Brandenberg
- Guided snowshoe and torchlight hikes
- Use of the cross-country ski trails and participation in the guest biathlon
- Toboggan hire at Hauserwirt in Münster at Sonnhof in Radfeld
- Use, without surcharge, of the tennis hall in Kramsfeld, the ice rink in Alpbach, and much more
Museum of Farmhouses in Alpbachtal
Not only the facades, but also the interiors of the rustic houses in the most beautiful village of Alpbachtal are unique: The traditional Alpbach-style wooden furnishings are renowned far across the Alpine region for their quality craftsmanship. These traditional furnishings as well as butter churns, wooden skis, traditional costumes, and other treasures of everyday rural life await you at the popular Museum of Farmhouses in Alpbachtal,