Exclusive inclusive services
We are bon-vivants and love what we do. That’s something you can feel and taste. In the morning, in between, and in the evening – culinary highlights are guaranteed. Look forward to our gourmet boardPremium with locally sourced seasonal ingredients.
sets the table ...
... food tastes best:
- Gourmet breakfast buffet from 7.30 a.m. to 10 a.m. – with home-made bread, fresh egg dishes, and so much more
- Marend buffet from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. – salads, soups, two main dishes, bread, cake, and baked goods
- In the evening, 5-course gourmet menu (à la carte) from 6.30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Appetiser and dessert buffet, local cheese display
- Excellent wine list, wine tastings in the historic wine cellar
- Don’t miss it: fine dining in the historic, award-winning “Fuggerstube” gourmet restaurant
What else is included? Memorable moments at the bar, in the fireplace lounge, and on the sunny terrace. To top it off: Our wine cellar is home to the finest wines made with grapes ripened under the European sun. Cheers to the good life!
We take it up a notch – at least!
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Consideration of food intolerances with advance notice
- Varied themed culinary highlights
- Weekly Der Böglerhof feast day: Let yourself be surprised!
- Weekly show cooking course with chef de cuisine Hansi
- Weekly Kaiserschmarren course with host Johannes Duftner
Don’t miss it: Exclusive fine dining with seven courses incl. wine accompaniment in our venerable “Fuggerstube” gourmet restaurant (at a fee, registration required)!
Yup, all of this is also included in your stay.
- Stay in cosy, stylish rooms and suites in traditional Alpbach style with light Swiss stone pine furniture and fantastic view of the surrounding mountains
- For free: Böglerhof’s hiking rucksack to borrow
- Coffee and tea maker in your room – including free daily refill
- Free refill of the minibar with non-alcoholic beverages
- Cuddly blankets and hot water bottles in all rooms
- Varied book selection in our library with wonderful view of the Kitzbühel Alps
- Free use of the Vitalquell spa: relaxation across 700m²
- Early morning swim: Both our panoramic outdoor pool and indoor pool are open from 7 a.m.!
- Your designer wellness bag (to take back home with you) incl. cuddly bathrobes and slippers awaits you in your room.
- Snack bar in the spa with tasty delights, fresh fruit, and refreshing drinks
- Workouts in the fitness area or exciting matches on the tennis court
- Four weekly pleasure hikes with Andreas
- Guided (e-)bike tours with technique training (e-bikes can be hired for a fee from our premium partner)
- Weekly mountain bike tour with host Alexander Duftner
- Stay active: Yoga, Pilates, back gymnastics – the choice is yours!
- On the tracks of nature: forest bathing with meditations and singing bowl journeys
- Alpbachtal Card: free use of mountain lifts, public transport, and so much more
- Varied active and experience programme with snow-shoe hikes, guided ski tours, and so much more
- Torchlight hikes
- Wine tastings in the historic wine cellar
- Lift for beginners right next to the Böglerhof
- Ski card service at reception
- Alpbachtal Card: free use of public transport and so much more
For kids and teens
- Light-flooded and well-equipped playroom for children
- Playground in the garden
- Modern chill-out lounge for teens with billiards, darts, and so much more
- Mountain bikes for children
- Exciting matches on the tennis court
- First carving turns on the practice slope at Der Böglerhof
- Kids’ club with childcare during the summer and autumn holidays and throughout winter
- Cosy children’s bathrobes and slippers
- Special beauty and massage treatments for kids and teens (at a fee)
For the littlest ones
- Your room is already equipped with a cot with fall protection, changing mat, nappy bin, potty, as well as toilet seat and baby bathtub.
- The restaurant awaits your little darling with a high chair, bib, as well as craft and paint set.
- Socket covers in your room
- Prams, baby carriers, and bottle warmers to borrow
Our competent and loving babysitters are there for you at a fee and on request.
For four-legged friends
- Cosy and high-quality dog basket
- Welcome treat
- Water and food bowl as well as dog terry towel
- "Here I feel at home" dog guide with interesting facts for dog owners in Alpbach
- Dog waste bags
- Hire of dog leashes, collars, muzzles ...
- Dog walk path – directly from the hotel with dog pond and fenced-in dog meadow where dogs can run off the leash
- Dog shower
- Competent advice regarding walks and excursion destinations
- Dog food, loving dog walking service, and dog sitting (at a fee)
Unfortunately, your four-legged companion is not allowed in the restaurant area.
Last but not least:
- Free parking in the hotel’s underground car park with 25 e-charging stations or in one of the 18 carports
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout Der Böglerhof