Snow-white skiing bliss in Alpbachtal: The slopes are calling!
Many paths lead to happiness. One of them leads to Alpbachtal in the snowy Kitzbühel Alps. Our pure nature resort Der Böglerhof lies in an absolutely quiet location at the head of the valley, without traffic, without noise, but with plenty of peace and time to whizz down the 190 kilometres of slopes in Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau. Ready for your skiing holiday in Tyrol?
Alpbachtal Wildschönau – for beginners and freeriders
Carve down perfectly prepared slopes, leave your tracks in deep snow, and recharge your batteries in rustic mountain huts – a skiing area of superlatives with that extra dose of Alpine cosiness awaits you just five minutes’ drive from your holiday home. Get excited for:
- 32km of blue slopes for beginners, 78km of red slopes for advanced skiers, 18km of black slopes for daredevils, as well as 3 snow parks for freestylers
- Spectacular panoramic views onto the peaks of Alpbachtal, Rofan, and Zillertal
- Practice areas for beginners in Inneralpbach, at Hornboden, and in Reith incl. magic carpets, children’s lifts, and much more
- Night skiing in Reith – awarded as “Best Night Ski Slope” by the renowned German portal skiresort.de
- Ski rental, ski school, individual and group lessons – we’ll share all our secret spots with you!
Böglerhof’s ski service:
Only a few minutes’ drive to the mountain lift? Yes. View of Großer Galtenberg and the entire Kitzbühel Alps included? Of course. Ski card service at reception? Sure. You can start your adventure on the slopes from the ski bus stop right outside the front door – skiing holidays have never been this relaxing.
A snowy hiking paradise in a class of its own
Life is better offline: As part of our active programme, our guide Andreas accompanies you through glistening winter landscapes. On guided snowshoe or winter hikes you get to discover idyllic, quiet places, breathe in the invigorating Alpbach air, and enjoy all the small moments that make life so great.
Get to know snowy Alpbach away from the slopes. We are happy to provide you with snowshoes and poles for your winter adventures.