Hiking tips for your holiday
Here’s what you need to know!
Embark on your next adventure safe and carefree!
There’s so much to do here around one of the loveliest ski hotels in Austria in summer, too. If you don’t want to sit with your feet up all day long, the area around the Böglerhof offers one adventure after another. Hiking is especially popular with locals and guests alike – and that’s no surprise, as the nature in Alpbachtal is simply glorious. So that your hiking experience is a complete success, we’ve pulled together the most important tips for you here.
- Pick a tour that’s suitable for your fitness level – and have a guide accompany you if necessary.
- Sturdy shoes and suitable clothing are a must to protect yourself against injuries and any inclement weather.
- Keep a close eye on the weather forecast before you set off on your hike, as conditions can change quickly in the mountains.
- Set off in good time so that you return home before the sun begins to set.
- Bring plenty of food and water so that you can keep your energy up.